Good driver, good program, enjoya your trip to Sri lanka.

Abuhamdhi

:: مسافر ::
إنضم
24 فبراير 2018
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
Thank God I went to Sri Lanka without knowing anything. I was afraid to go there and one of my friends gave me a friend in Sri Lanka named Yaseer, my friend told me about yaseer is very good, very honest, also friendly and respectful for the family did not look ladies at the side of the car, also good Islamic driver very good experience too Somewhat polite, like a very good driver's house comfortable car always clean, then contacted yaseer and went to Sri Lanka. I met him and welcomed me at the airport and went to the hotel the first day I booked in Negombo. I booked by booking.com. I went to a very small room not very views. I informed the driver and he came to the reception desk. The manager spoke and the hotel was changed to a room with sea view and a large room. The first day I am very happy with yaseer. The next day I canceled all hotel reservations and I informed yaseer to book the same hotels. We have booked through his company's own Netwing name tours. The best price and the best rooms and dinners are free and the upgrades are free of charge. . thanks to him. What ever I need to breathe all the things when I want to go out next to it came late No, do not get angry, some time to buy some goods came to my house take a discount for me. Why go on a trip out of Saudi Arabia? For happiness and relaxation. .... some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you for yaseer (0094777888123) this is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get a very wonderful trip . .... I got a very big discount and the best rooms and dinners were free and the upgrades were free. . thanks to him. What ever I need to breathe all the things when I want to go out next to it came late No, do not get angry, some time to buy some goods came to my house take a discount for me. Why go on a trip out of Saudi Arabia? For happiness and relaxation. .... Some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you about yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get a very enjoyable trip. .... I got a very big discount and the best rooms and dinners were free and the upgrades were free. . thanks to him. What ever I need to breathe all the things when I want to go out next to it came late No, do not get angry, some time to buy some goods came to my house take a discount for me. Why go on a trip out of Saudi Arabia? For happiness and relaxation. .... some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you for yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get a beautiful trip very. Why go on a trip out of Saudi Arabia? For happiness and relaxation. .. .. some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you about yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get very fentastic flight. Why go on a trip out of Saudi Arabia? For happiness and relaxation. .... some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you for yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get the pleasure of the trip . .... safety first with our family trip .... For happiness and relaxation. .... some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you for yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get the pleasure of the trip . .... safety first with our family trip .... For happiness and relaxation. .... some time we will not get relaxed because it will get some problems with the driver or car or visual, but I can 100% recommend you for yaseer (0094777888123) This is the contact number and what is the app number, you will get the pleasure of the trip . .... safety first with our family trip ....

خبرة جيدة جدا بالعربية, صادق, أرخص ،
بالتوفيق ياسر فاروق

خبرة جيدة جدا بالعربية, صادق, أرخص ،
بالتوفيق ياسر فاروق

أعلى