Abuhamdhi

:: مسافر ::
إنضم
24 فبراير 2018
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
If your destination is Sri Lanka, do not hesitate to contact this driver Muslim. He is Allah, a respectable and faithful driver. He is good at speaking Arabic. He has worked in Saudi Arabia. He has booked you for a discounted price. If you have a specific problem in booking, you will be treated very well. My family and I contacted him and was yes man and God stop with my family stop it will not forget her and helped me even with money and did not want to return his money until I return to my Diaries Salem, but I thank God for him thanks to him thanks to his great position Hallelujah Hallelujah still good
I would like to convey my experience with this driver
His name is Yasser, I advise him and urge him to travel to Sri Lanka and this is his number

المرفقات

• IMG-20151031-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20151031-WA0019.jpg
    202.4 KB · المشاهدات: 155
If your destination is Sri Lanka, do not hesitate to contact this driver Muslim. He is Allah, a respectable and faithful driver. He is good at speaking Arabic. He has worked in Saudi Arabia. He has booked you for a discounted price. If you have a specific problem in booking, you will be treated very well. My family and I contacted him and was yes man and God stop with my family stop it will not forget her and helped me even with money and did not want to return his money until I return to my Diaries Salem, but I thank God for him thanks to him thanks to his great position Hallelujah Hallelujah still good
I would like to convey my experience with this driver
His name is Yasser, I advise him and urge him to travel to Sri Lanka and this is his number
0094777888123 [/ QUOTE]

ياسر فاروق جيدة جدا مسلم صادق السائقين.

خبرة جيدة جدا بالعربية, صادق, أرخص ،
بالتوفيق ياسر فاروق

أعلى